Monday, September 11, 2006



Happy Birthday to Avery ...



We had a great weekend...
wish you would have been here...

Ava turned 7

and we exploded things...
and we went to the park and twirled...


and we dressed up and had a tea party
and we went to the local art fair downtown
and we had a fabulous elephant cake
and we ate too much Chinese food

and we celebrated our precious girl who brings
so much joy into our every days

and we had a super surprise that you aren't even going to believe...





My mom and dad came over!!





They have been hanging out in a hotel in Missouri for the past week, waiting for their Italian visas to be approved... and they figured... why keep waiting here? Let's go visit the girls in Michigan!

So they are HERE!!!
I might have cried a bunch when I turned into the driveway and saw their car...
So, I'm not going to tell a lot of stories... I'm going to soak in as much life as I can with them.
I'm sure you understand.

3 comments:

Mike and Chris said...

Hope you had a wonderful birthday Avery.
We love you.

KatieKate said...

oh, happy happy birthday girl!!!!

and I know the grandparents were indeed a super surprise. I cried for you, dang it.

Anonymous said...

I will admit that tears welled up when i read that, too...

happy birthday, ava.... i love ya.... you are such an amazing girl.

i love you all...

xoxoxo
-hd