Fabulous!
Details for the Benefit concert are shaping up...
now is where you get to get involved!
We have a new website up just for this event...
Thanks to Rudy for the concept name!
Posters will be done soon... tickets will be available soon...
what we need from our family here in DiCoccoville is to generate some noise!
Here are four great ways YOU can get involved...
1. go visit the new site... and visit often... We'll have pictures of auction items up soon so you can start drooling and dreaming.
2. donate something to the auction!
3. Buy a ticket for the Jamii!
They will be available in the next couple of weeks...
4. Start talking about it to people you know. Let's widen the circle... let's plan an event that includes a little bit of everyone! The best of all our circles colliding at the Grand Woods Lounge on a Tuesday in October for a fabulous night of music and fun.
See you in Jamii-in-DiCoccoville.blogspot.com

2 comments:
tell me a story.
please.
you tell fabulous stories.
Okay...two things.
First - has anyone ever told Billy that he looks just like the guy on the Oxyclean commercials? I'm sure that they have told him. For years on end. It's so obvious, how could I not have seen it sooner?
Second (and perhaps more exciting) - I have something to donate to the auction. Some lovely jewell-rie. E-mail me at laura (dot) mikrut (at) gmail (dot) com. I have some questions also about the photography issues we discussed on Sunday!
Post a Comment