Hey Tracy, it's Kayleen! Your kids have grown up soo much!!! I can't even believe it! I was just lookin at your flckr site, you have some awesome pictures! Guess what! I just got engaged!!!! (I introduced him to you a while ago... long while ago, lol) I was curious to see if you would be interested in doing our engagement pictures. I thought it would be more fun to do it with someone I know before we looked around. Let me know if you're not too busy and would like to! froggiedfoods@gmail.com... (sorry, this is long...) :)
We are an every day family who has chosen to not live out the life-script handed to us, but instead follow God's leading one step at a time. This next step takes us to a beautiful community center in South Africa... and so here we go.
5 comments:
Hey Tracy, it's Kayleen! Your kids have grown up soo much!!! I can't even believe it! I was just lookin at your flckr site, you have some awesome pictures! Guess what! I just got engaged!!!! (I introduced him to you a while ago... long while ago, lol) I was curious to see if you would be interested in doing our engagement pictures. I thought it would be more fun to do it with someone I know before we looked around. Let me know if you're not too busy and would like to! froggiedfoods@gmail.com... (sorry, this is long...) :)
Oh My Goodness.
Your children are so beautiful!
Will you take my picture too?
Love them.
Wow, Tracy! Your girls really are beautiful, and Harrison is such a cutie. They all three just look like they are so full of life!
I always love reading your blog and looking at your pictures. You have alot of talent.
Grace
tell me a story Tracy Dicocco...come back to blogger and tell me a story.
please?
Post a Comment