Monday, August 28, 2006

OkGo Dance



Billy and I started our "family meeting" with this video tonight.
Beautifuly fitting I do think... if you know our family or our journey well.



There is the small chance it might beat out "Gyroscope" for our family's theme song... Madyline has been humming it all day.

(we might have watched it a few times yesterday too)

....that is...unless maybe The Mines are willing to work up
their treadmill choreography.
whadda' think
... troy?
... greg?

10 comments:

diane said...

this is the video you mentioned yesterday, yes?

thank you for posting it.

shoot...thanks for posting!

Ken Fletcher said...

I love the song, I love the video. I've seen it before. That makes me ashamed that you didn't learn it from me.

Anonymous said...

HELLO! Again, I am so sorry I missed you by just a few minutes today. stinks.

I have seen their other music video. (The one that started the whole thing and was just supposed to be taped for learning purposes...) They are HILARIOUS... Dan and I watched it at work today, Tracy Fletcher. (told ya he wouldn't let ya forget! and i didn't even tell him about our chat in the car after the wedding)... ;)

So funny. Well... I'm moving to Paris tomorrow afternoon, so i best go get some portraits taken today- at a place that has a broken film scanner and the printer won't print. hummmm. WAIT... Oh, darn... that's not me...that's the horror story I am trying to fix at this very moment... who moves one day after they get this huge thing done? ALWAYS leave time for error...

love ya!
-hd

Miss Laura said...

Love it. Here's one that my former roommate and I were obsessed with a couple of years ago(though the choreography isn't as good):

http://www.rathergood.com/moon_song/

Miss Laura said...

Also this one:

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/llama.php

madjeepgirl said...

they're going to be performing this at the VMA's this year. how amazing it will be live!!

Mike and Chris said...

how fun

Anonymous said...

The ancient redwood trees of Northern California, huge as they are, have a very shallow root system, yet they cannot be blown over by the strongest wind. The secret of their stability is the interweaving of each tree's roots with those that stand by it. Thus, a vast network of support is formed just beneath the surface. In the wildest of storms, these trees hold each other up.

For some reason I thought of you when I read this on Dawna Markova's website. By the way, the poem on the site is now my new byline.

Mike and Chris said...

I actually saw that video on NBC news (wednesday) night which was funny becasue I had just seen it on your blog. They were doind an artical on You Tube.

the dicocco gang said...

Mom, that's beautiful...

laura... that's a little disturbing...

kenny, you should be ashamed, although you have to give yourself credit for introducing me to a minimum of half my song list for the benifit concert.