Friday, June 02, 2006

I've been having issues with my space accepting my pictures lately.
which is why I'm not posting a lot - Mike (stow thrones indeed!!)
... I have them written out, but I can't add the pictures to go with
... and we all know the pictures are more than half of the story...

It says it likes them, tells me it will show them off in a great little spot in dicoccoville...
but then when I go over, I realize I don't see my pictures anywhere.

Kind of like the beautiful gold leaf tiger print Josh gave to us.
(I swear it is here somewhere Josh)
So, here is the picture that is supposed to go at the bottom of the "holes" story.
Only try as I might, I can't get it to stick there.



1 comment:

Mike and Chris said...

I love this Picture the best of all the HOLES pics......
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BILLY
-The Fletcher FIve