and so we dug a hole...digging them a couple of holes.
In the wild, wild west, digging a hole for someone was kind of a bad thing actually...
but when the kids and I set out to honor our favorite Billy DiCocco on his
b...i...r...t...h....d...a...y (hands up with a "hey")
In the wild, wild west, digging a hole for someone was kind of a bad thing actually...
but when the kids and I set out to honor our favorite Billy DiCocco on his
b...i...r...t...h....d...a...y (hands up with a "hey")
to dig a couple of holes.
Happy Birthday Billy.
.
.
.
.
Now let's go eat elephant ears until we throw up.
.
.
.
.
(elephant ears are flat funnel cake for those of us from the Ozarks)





5 comments:
Yes, yes, yes. Happy Birthday Bill.
We all miss you down here.
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday dear Billy
Happy Birthday to you
... and you smell like one too!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BILLY!!!!!!!
I looked for you guys at festival last night, but i didn't see you... i would have bought ya an elephant ear, too...
miss you guys... thanks for yesterday, tracy. what a rain storm! yipes!
xoxoxo
-hd
Thanks for telling me about elephant ears. I've heard about them for DAYS and just smiled and nodded. Feels good to be an Ozarkian :)
Post a Comment