I have enjoyed looking around your blog, and your beautiful pictures. My husband and I met some of you at the Darby House in Cameron when we were staying there before going in view of a call as Minister of Music at the First Baptist Church. We are still serving there... but I hate seeing that house sit empty. We are actually preparing to go to Africa ourselves the end of this month; to Kenya to visit my in-laws who are missionaries there. We are taking our 19 month old. Pray for us all!
Thank you for sharing your blog. Praying God's best for you and your family!
Thank you Grace.You were actually pregnant when I met you? Isn't that right? I'm so excited to hear about your upcoming trip to Kenya. May your journey leading up to your travels be filled with beautiful spoken words of God introducing his kingdom so when you arrive you are ready to engage in the story He has been busy writing into the lives already there.
You have a good memory. Yes, I was about 7 months pregnant when we met you all, and probably pretty distracted and nervous about the vote the following day! Our son is now 19 months old and a bundle of energy! I have a few pictures of him on our blog, which I just started a couple of days ago.
We are an every day family who has chosen to not live out the life-script handed to us, but instead follow God's leading one step at a time. This next step takes us to a beautiful community center in South Africa... and so here we go.
4 comments:
testing a theory
I have enjoyed looking around your blog, and your beautiful pictures. My husband and I met some of you at the Darby House in Cameron when we were staying there before going in view of a call as Minister of Music at the First Baptist Church. We are still serving there... but I hate seeing that house sit empty. We are actually preparing to go to Africa ourselves the end of this month; to Kenya to visit my in-laws who are missionaries there. We are taking our 19 month old. Pray for us all!
Thank you for sharing your blog. Praying God's best for you and your family!
Steve and Grace
Thank you Grace.You were actually pregnant when I met you? Isn't that right? I'm so excited to hear about your upcoming trip to Kenya. May your journey leading up to your travels be filled with beautiful spoken words of God introducing his kingdom so when you arrive you are ready to engage in the story He has been busy writing into the lives already there.
You have a good memory. Yes, I was about 7 months pregnant when we met you all, and probably pretty distracted and nervous about the vote the following day! Our son is now 19 months old and a bundle of energy! I have a few pictures of him on our blog, which I just started a couple of days ago.
Post a Comment