.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
* please note that this is not a photo of the actual t-shirt but an artist's rendition that took me quite a rediculous amount of time to create.
* please note that this is not a photo of the actual t-shirt but an artist's rendition that took me quite a rediculous amount of time to create.
I'm really not sure why I did.
and I'm not sure why I made it be mint ice cream green...
I was going for more of "delicate army"


6 comments:
One of my students wore that t-shirt to class today! Imagine how hard we all laughed when I showed them your post!
LOVE it.
diane-
I'm certain you could do a "best t-shirt of the day" every day for a week!
think about it
...so im not the only one?!
that is awesome... i liked the mint chocolate ice cream shirt...but then again, i love mint chocolate chip!
love ya!
-hd
adam??
Post a Comment