Just pictures today....
it's been a super busy week in DiCocco-ville. But that always makes us smile...

The First Grade Bake Sale was an enormous success!
Gluten free brownies and all (I realized, as I began baking, that I had no white flour in the house!). The kids raised over $600 for the Devos Childrens' Hospital... all a quarter at a time!!
(This is Avery's teacher... Mr. Wright... who is always Right)
Harrison's class had one performance after another showing off the dance that they made up in music class to Little Richard's "Itsy Bisty Spider". Cute, cute... during the "bridge" of the song... they made a bridge... during the the "rest" they rested... and while little richard did his jazz improv... they all freestyle spider danced. I'm looking everywhere for a link so
you can go hear it...but I guess you are on your own here. 
And we've also spent hours and hours humming along with Jack Johnson (Harrison said "Oh mom, this is JUST the right kind of music!") and being crafty little beavers... 
And doing random yoga moves...
.......and boy, do we have moves !! 
Today has been a day of just doing nothing. Nothing.
No crazy clown-phobic circus symphony (yes, we did experience that this week).
No all day iceskating with three different field trips like yesterday.
No Dr. Suess's birthday parties.
No African Dance class (Oh my goodness.. that almost killed me... but it was so much fun!)
Nothing.
In fact, we have company coming over and I'm not even changing out of my pajamas.
Wanna' join us for our Nothing day??

1 comment:
Now that you have perfected the Art of the Bake Sale...are you ready to help me with mine?? :)
I'd love to join you for a Nothing Day. I think I'll have mine on June 11, perhaps you can join me then?
I didn't shower from Thursday evening until a few hours ago. A friend from church is coming for dinner and a movie tonight. Thought I should try to look presentable...
Harrison, do you have room in your comic book for a Russian Tortiose named Owen? He's very fiesty.
Post a Comment