Thursday, March 02, 2006


The Adventures of SuperZoe

Harrison has decided to do his part in our fund raising efforts by creating a comic book.

::According to Harrison ::
"It is filled with adventure and excitement on what happens to Super Zoe when she faces her worst enemies. She has to face the Floating Squid, and his evil best friend, The Whirlwind Master! (about here, as Harrison is narrating this description, Avery starts singing a theme song in my other ear... so you have to make up your own theme song to hum as you read the rest of this.) Super Zoe has to battle these creatures with her amazing vehicles that are really helpful. For more details... you should get one ....so enjoy reading these comics of ....
SUPERZOE!!!!

Here is a teaser... Expect the first installment soon...

(4 books to collect in all!)

Each book will be .75 cents... and the first volume- SUPER ZOE AND THE FLOATING SQUID- will be avaliable soon in a certain living room near you.... or through special internet mail order (although, for the low, low price of 75 cents, you might have to pay for your own shipping).

I don't know about you... but I am planning on buying two copies of the entire super-series... I'll sell one someday and retire on the profits.

7 comments:

KatieKate said...

um...
I'll buy some.
Can Honest Abe be Super Zoe's sidekick in one of the adventures?

Anonymous said...

Yes, I will make another comic that will have Abe in it as Super Zoe fails this last enemy and Abe will have to save the day because Super Zoe can not go on and the town would like their freedom back. What color cape would Abe like to have?!

Anonymous said...

Ron has a comic series too. Looks like it runs in the family. We'd love to get a copy of Super Zoe's adventures too! Good job, Harrison!

Anonymous said...

I'm gonna buy one as well.

In fact, I would be willing to pay more if I can have my copy signed by the author.

Name your price.

Anonymous said...

aunt ellen- i would be glad to give you a copy of my SuperZoe comics. Does Ron write his comic books about Oreo? well, I was wondering, if I could make a family dog superhero club and each dog would be in my comics. It will be a lot of work, but I will have a lot of time on the airplane.

uncle kenny- if i got your note correct, it said that you were going to pay MORE if you could have a copy signed by the author (ME!!). Do you know how much a plane ticket to Africa costs?? Just joshin' ya' !

KatieKate said...

Abe's collar right now is construction orange. Is that a good color for a cape?

Anonymous said...

Yes.It will be a perfict color for
Super Abe`s cape!

it will be EXTRODINARY!!!!