I saw Harrison in the newspaper! WOW...lucky duck! ;)
the photos are beautiful as always... i remember the first year i met them... they have grown up so fast and into such beautiful people...not that they weren't cute before... but you know what i mean!
Laura- I thought it was you... well, it was a drive by in the parking lot and my exact thought was... "woah! There is a sexy chick in Josh's car with him!" I can't wait to see you for real!
jennifer... i will! soon!! Well, if June is soon then soon!! :O)
We are an every day family who has chosen to not live out the life-script handed to us, but instead follow God's leading one step at a time. This next step takes us to a beautiful community center in South Africa... and so here we go.
5 comments:
perfect for my wall.
Indeed. That WAS me you saw. Thankya much for your saucy words!
And for the record, I had a very clear shot of you singing throughout the service, and your joy gave me joy. Bless you, child.
I saw Harrison in the newspaper! WOW...lucky duck! ;)
the photos are beautiful as always... i remember the first year i met them... they have grown up so fast and into such beautiful people...not that they weren't cute before... but you know what i mean!
Call me, lovely!!!!
xoxoxo
-hd
Laura- I thought it was you... well, it was a drive by in the parking lot and my exact thought was... "woah! There is a sexy chick in Josh's car with him!"
I can't wait to see you for real!
jennifer... i will! soon!! Well, if June is soon then soon!! :O)
In the newspaper???? and I haven't gotten a copy????
Post a Comment