...because you just never know what is around the corner
Love it. Love it all. Nice work kids. Dont you just love friends who you have had for a long long time. You are both wonderful. :) JH
Ummm. Ya got something on your nose.
Better wipe it off.
e= you've been talking to Mady too much.it is beautiful.
I'm so jealous of your jewelry. 5 more months and we can match.
I believe we both have a fabulous new look! ...I guess Maddy could pull me around like a bull too...Thank you for a fabulous time! I started missing you all the second I got on the plane. I'm glad there's still dicocco-ville!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Love it. Love it all. Nice work kids. Dont you just love friends who you have had for a long long time. You are both wonderful. :) JH
Ummm. Ya got something on your nose.
Better wipe it off.
e= you've been talking to Mady too much.
it is beautiful.
I'm so jealous of your jewelry. 5 more months and we can match.
I believe we both have a fabulous new look! ...I guess Maddy could pull me around like a bull too...
Thank you for a fabulous time! I started missing you all the second I got on the plane. I'm glad there's still dicocco-ville!
Post a Comment