In an attempt to attract a different crowd to get excited about
the "local organic produce" trend...

.
In a similar story... I was informed this morning that Avery should be allowed to wear makeup because she is, after all, "almost a preteen".
We'll be driving back to Michigan this week...
.... love to you all.


7 comments:
you need to send that photo to Jay Leno. Seriously.
Thongs to go with that zuchinni? Okay, I don't know if I was a farmer if I could take that location seriously. That sign is going to have me laughing all day.
That is a convincing argument, Ava...but i will tell you this: You are FAR, FAR, FAR too beautiful for makeup. Now someone like me, on the other hand i need gobs and goops of it to make myself presentable enough to not scare little children! ;)
I, too love that sign. Too funny. At least it's smack dab in the middle of stores that require purchasers to only eat an apple a day to look good in anything. ;)
can't wait to see you soon!
xoxoxo
-hd
COME HOME.
HOW WAS AMERICAN IDOL???
It better not have been as amazing as our cake concert! ;) nothing could be that amazing! ;)
xoxoxo
-hd
heather... only an apple a day!!
HA!
katie.. I'm home :O)
oh...so you laugh at my apple a day so you can be super skinny enough to wear skantaly clad outfits, but not the fact that umpteen pounds of makeup are needed just so the children don't run and hide in fear of me! ;)
i am glad you are home, too... i've missed you, too... ;)
Talk to you soon. glad i could make you laugh...
xoxoxo
-hd
p.s. how were those pop tarts at the american idol show???
Post a Comment