So we were riding on the highway for hours and hours one day last week and suddenly we realized we were at Grandma and Papa's house! Not really, we knew we were going there and it was a long drive. But it was so worth all the time in the car. We've been playing games with them today. Me and Grandma went to the mall because she promised me a shopping trip for my birthday. I've never loved shopping like I did with Grandma!
We drove down to visit cousins... we jumped on Brantley's trampoline and went to George Washington Carver National Park. Did you know that George Washington Carver was a scientist AND an artist? Well, it's true!
.
.
.
We went to Silver Dollar City with the Fletcher Five (that is Micha and her family). In SDC we went on roller coasters, water rides, AND ate funnel cake. We went inside a place called Grandpa's Mansion. The floors tilted and people in the room were upside down. I have to tell you, it was really odd. It
was a burning hot day. We all wanted to cool off... and then a big storm came and then I was wishing that I'd rather have it hot again.
This is my cousin, Logan. He is one year old. He is cute all the time. He is also a big brother. Caden is only two months old. He and Madyline spent all their time together.
On the way back to Grandma and Papa's, we took Micha with us and unexpectedly stopped at the zoo with Uncle Kenny and Lynette and new baby Sophia. She is so tiny... only two weeks old. And, as I say, the younger the cuter. And she is really cute. We fed the lorakeets and watched the sea lion show. I even got to throw a fish to the sea lions! It was super hot at the zoo too. Yesterday, the temperature gauge in Mom's car said 111 degrees!! I'm not kidding! I'll have to have mom put more pictures up later... they are getting stuck and won't show up here in Harrisonville. Ha ha. Someday I'll make a blog called Harrisonville. but for now, I'm writing in DiCoccoville. And I'm glad that we can share our adventures here so everyone can almost be here with us.


3 comments:
Thanks Harrison for the update! It's fun to hear your stories and to see the pictures.
How neat that Harrison has his own ville.
I have my own land... GraceLand! Elvis used to hang out there!
Grace
ha ha ha... graceland...
Post a Comment