
my new favorite picture today...
because i remember how good it feels to breathe in fresh air.
because i know how refreshing it is to walk barefoot through a stream.
because it reminds me how beautiful the journey is when you have someone walking it with you.
because there is something magical about sunshine and water and stones.
because there is great comfort in sweatshirts and skirts.
because i just got to share it with you.

4 comments:
lou,
that photo is great- all of your photos are great.
that photo reminds me of maine... maybe cause every year since we were there, around this time, i get that itching to go back....
sweatshirts and skirts are great...so are short skirts and long jackets. quick.... hahaha!
miss ya!
xoxoxo
-hd
me too... I remember Maine this time of year too with a bit of a nostalgic reminicant sigh... do we all?
Micha.. I want to spend time with you too! I miss you and I love you too! Let's make a plan! How about if I come to your house in the summertime? We can sing lots of songs together.
Reminds me of the times at Roaring River in south Missouri. Walks together by the river. Wading in the stream. What wonderful family times.
Mom
ah, me too mom. That is what I kept saying when we were there...
let's all go together sometime... when the babies are a bit bigger... we can have a family campout in Indiana
Post a Comment