Friday, March 10, 2006



Super Zoe Volume Two -
"The Attack of the Whirlwind Master"
is here!!!

The exciting conclusion to volume one, which left us in a cliffhanger as Super Zoe was electricity shocked into an upside down predicament. Find out how our hero was able to escape from the clutches of the EVIL FLOATING SQUID and save the day... only to find herself, and the citizens of the fine town, once again in danger from the threat of a dangerous enemy.

Side note from trase:
(Katie, hang tight...I think Super Abe makes a guest star appearance in volume 3 and what an stunning moment it is turning out to be! )


In power-bar news...

Go immediately out and buy this bar...

I will say no more about it.

I will not tell you about it's rich chocolatey goodness. I will not tell you about it's deep earthy walnut aura. I will not tell you of it's completely organic ingredient list with no sugar to boast of other than the natural sweetness of dates (those dates again... you'll warm up Thya... I have faith in you!) I will only tell you that you have to buy this bar. Preferably soon. And you might even consider thanking me for the referral by slipping an extra one into your basket for me. (adorable smile here).

Then there is this one. Simply named "Organic Food Bar - Chocolate Chip"

Here is how the conversation with Avery went...

"oh yeah mom, this one is good. .... a little good.... a little...." (here I notice that her chewing has gotten much slower and she hasn't yet swallowed) she cringes as she says "a little bit good"... I think at this point she is trying to convince herself.

I say to her "Ava, you can be honest."

she says... "yeah okay- this is not good at all. eeehhhhk"

"... can I please throw this thing away?"

Yes, everyone agrees. We think you should.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

In defense of Organic Foods Bars, they changed their recipe about a year ago, and up until that point, I lived on them. Their chocolate chip and plain are no longer tasty, the cranberry still seems to be okay. It was a really sad day when I realized they changed the recipe.

the dicocco gang said...

h.... are you on your luxurious trip to sunny CA eating sprouts and avacado?

Do you know what naughty, terrible thing this makes me think of? How dissapointed I was when McDonalds changed the recipe on their apple pies. Remember when they used to deep fry them? Oh... crispy, flaky goodness. Yeah, I know... not appropriate when we are discussing health food bars... I was a different person back then... but the memory stands. I miss the old pies.