Sunday, February 12, 2006

How much would you pay to NOT have this guys' job today??

I fear I might not be that much better off for the next few days.
Madyline and I leave for sleepover camp in the morning.
The high is expected to be in the low 30s... with freezing rain/snow showers.
...and a thick cloud cover (did we expect any less?)
I think I might bring Billy's hunting camo... he says he stays relatively warm in it.
... and it is oh, so stylish.
Ah... in less than 5 weeks we will be in Africa.
...and the sun will shine.

3 comments:

KatieKate said...

I SAW THOSE PEOPLE, TOO!!!

Brantleysmom said...

We have those people IN MISSOURI! How Funny, I thought maybe Mike sent you the pic......I mean it IS finally snowing here! Or at least it DID snow late Friday night and we woke up to Brantley's FIRST "I'll remember it" snow in his life!

Thank you for the bottoms and tops, the card game that rocks and the corn pop pop pop! You are truly AMAZING! We always love you!

the dicocco gang said...

it snowed??? Every time I talk to that boy he LAUGHS at me and says "I'm sitting out on my front porch in a tshirt talking to you right now.". Nice.

so did you even have snow boots to go play in? When we were little, mom used to rubber band bread wrappers to our feet to keep them dry.