Harrison has been learning to type. Yesterday he got a hankering to practice on my computer and show off his newly aquired skills. I sat with him for the first few words and then headed upstairs to do something or another... this is what I found hiding in a special spot later that day....

Seriously, Can you ever get over something that wonderful?

6 comments:
trase, i honestly hope that when rie and i have children that they will be able to be as beautiful as your little ones. be proud of them, we are.
Tracy,
You have beautiful children! Your love of being a mom shows through and through!
Rock on, Harrison.
Rock on.
A tornado of love, eh?
Very very good imagery.
Seriously guys... thier love blows me away. Especially when they are the ones who have to live with me.... the tornado of love. Yes, great imagery... any speculation into it's inner meaning?
Thats MY boy!
Harrison...how on earth do you manage to be such a creative, loving, beautiful boy? Hope to see you soon...I sure had fun at the shore with y'all.
Love, Aunt Ellen
Post a Comment