Thursday, January 26, 2006

I'd like you introduce you to my little brother.

This is Kenny... and his lovely wife, Lynette.


They are beautiful people with fabulous taste in music, fine cuisine and sisters.


They are expecting their first little Fletcher this summer.

Much anticipation is being held by all.

We know they will be great parents. They already hold the current title as a fabulous doggie mum and dad to an adorable little Gus.

And as an aunt and uncle extrodinaire.

(Are you the "other uncle kenny" or the "other uncle mikey?" )


Waiting for a baby to grow is a time like no other.

It is a time of excitement and fear. A time of twinkling eyes as you dream of your future, of how your world will never again be the same and yet you so long for that moment when everything gets turned inside out as you hold your baby for the first time. I remember hearing somewhere that having children was like letting your heart walk around outside your body. I've found that to be true.

Having a baby is a time filled with inexplicable wonder.

My brother and his wife have been , like every couple, filled with a sense of this wonder. What will our baby be like? What will his favorite band be? Will she be a chef , a poker champion, a scrapbooker or a mathematician? What will he(she) look like?

.

.

.

.

.

Apparently they have found the answer to at least one of those questions...

.

.

.

wow

that is just about all I can say...

wow

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Let's take another technological advance and look at a conversation of Tracy's 5 years in the future.

Friend: Hey, I thought you had 2 brothers.
Tracy: Yea, well I haven't talked to 1 of them for about 5 years. Ever since I posted this ridiculous picture of their fake child on the Internet.
Friend: Sad.

Anonymous said...

*sniff* How very scar..er....CUTE! We are all eagerly awaiting the arrival of the little fletchlet.
xoxo

Anonymous said...

I think Lynette might have had an affair with the guy off of Goonies.

the dicocco gang said...

oh, you did not just make it better jessica!

Anonymous said...

ALECIA!!!
See Kenny, your sacrifice in humility has brought about a great deal of good into this big world. It has brought Alecia out of the land of lurk and back into my life!

Leesha Louellen, Do you remember that candlelight ceremony we had with the giant plastic ring? Just you and me and Melia Joe... well, and that one girl of course. What was her name? It's funny how, when you are just living life out of your heart... you never do know when you are creating a moment that will build an everlasting bond. I think we need to go buy ourselves some bling to celebrate this happy reunion.
do you know my email??