I ask not because I am trying to discount that Quaker delivers healthy breakfast options... but because I am really wanting to justify the piece of apple crisp I just ate for lunch... .and wondering if I can have another piece tomorrow when I wake up.
Friday, September 28, 2007
So, is there really any considerable difference between those tidy little packets of apple cinnamon instant oatmeal and eating a full on piece of apple crisp? I mean, oatmeal, apples, sugar, cinnamon.
I ask not because I am trying to discount that Quaker delivers healthy breakfast options... but because I am really wanting to justify the piece of apple crisp I just ate for lunch... .and wondering if I can have another piece tomorrow when I wake up.
I ask not because I am trying to discount that Quaker delivers healthy breakfast options... but because I am really wanting to justify the piece of apple crisp I just ate for lunch... .and wondering if I can have another piece tomorrow when I wake up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Yes, you may indeed have apple crisp for lunch.
It's fruit, for pete's sake.ch
and you can CERTAINLY have it for breakfast. i'm going to make some right now, in fact.
and why not for second breakfast? (I am a hobbit)~~~
Post a Comment