in which we make it all the way to colorado
yes, yes, we are here. It is beautiful and sunny and snowey... how is that possible? So different than michigan!
The cirriculum for this time at MTI is intense and interactive and introspective and it is such a huge emotional bolster to be surrounded by people who are on similar journeys to ours. Sharing stories and tears and questions and encouragment. I continue to process...

4 comments:
Yeah! Great to hear from you!
I was missing you guys so much and then I remembered the blogs! Yeah. I forgot about the blogs!
You forgot the blogs?!?!?!! Get to writing on yours!!
Trace, it's so good to see those pics and to taste a piece of what you're doing.
needing some homemade hot chocolate right now...
whine whine whine
whine
come home
but have a good time...a bless-ed time
Post a Comment