
There is fantastic news over here in dicoccoville!
We have been offered the use of John Maloof's studio for
another black and white portrait event...
Friday December 1
and Saturday December 2
Three weeks ago, we were given John's studio for three days and offered the people in our lives black and white studio portraits with all the profits going to our South Africa bucket. And you guys came out! Now, you have been telling your friends, and as you have been enjoying your proof books... so have they, and I've heard whispers that other people in our life and in your lives would love to have their portrait done and support our family at the same time.. and what a fun couple of weeks it has been. SO... I asked John if he would maybe, perhaps, be so kind as to open his studio again for our benefit...
I will be taking appointments for the two days... an average shoot lasts 30-40 minutes. We are doing black and white portraits on a white background. Cost is $65 for the sitting and proof book and $20 per sheet for any enlargements you'd like to order afterwards....
and because we are doing it next weekend... you'll have just enough time to get prints for Christmas!
So... I'm hoping you'll come. I'm hoping you'll tell your friends and relations. I'm hoping we can fill this weekend up and have a lot of fun, create some beautiful images, and raise money for our move to South Africa all at the same time.
Thanks for listening... I hope to see you super soon!
-trace




1 comment:
Really ?? No comments in almost 2 weeks? :) I'll give you one.
YEAH! We love DiCocco pictures!
Post a Comment