Thursday, June 08, 2006

Everyone please join me in welcoming


Caden Riley Fletcher

into this big beautiful world!!

(Welcome home Caden... we have already loved you for a long time!)

I can't wait to see him with big sister Micha and big brother Logan. I can't wait to hold him in my own arms come August.

.

Being an aunt who lives so far away is hard.
I'm terribly thankful for digital pictures and computers and inexpensive phones...
the world sure has changed a lot in the last 15 years... and sometimes I'm super glad.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

awwwwwwwwwwwww!

xoxoxo
-hd

Anonymous said...

p.s. congratulations... to the family, Aunt Tracy.

Anonymous said...

WELCOME WELCOME! Good to meet you!

On another note, you mentioned a book that changed your life in many ways...what was that book?

Thya

the dicocco gang said...

Thya,
That deserves a phone conversation (or maybe I'm just looking for an excuse to call you)... it was "The Sacred Romance"
but, as with most things in my life, there is a long story to go with that...